1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Etienne i do like them but the pricing of them here in the UK is ridiculous at £449GB
Ive had it on my wrist numerous times and its a Big Watch for sure.Yep i can safely say i will own one if i can get one Cheaper than UK Retail. ;)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Neilo, have a look @ watches-bay (ebay seller). Great price on those. If I'm not mistaken, watchub (on ebay, too) also carry them in stock for an awesome price. Both Singapore sellers. I have bought an aqualand classic reissue (golden series) from watches-bay and its price and service is top notch. Recommended.

·
Registered
379 Posts
buddy13 said:
I seriously like this aqualand : http://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/citizen-promaster-bj2120-07e-384011.html >:D

What do you guys think?

Anyone over here own one...I am thinking of getting an aqualand so that I know the depth I am at without constantly bugging my mate to look at his Suunto wrist computer..
sure, i own one, my absolute favourite japanese diver atm :035: if im completely honest its a tad large for my 7 inch wrist but i love its unique look and really dig the beautiful blue accents. im not a rubber man though, so swapped the stock strap for a thick padded leather job and think it looks great :57:

the quality overall is brilliant, the DLC bezel and sensor shroud is tough as nails, the crystal is 6mm thick i believe (japanese source) and i can vouch that the springbars are thick and strong. technically, as an ISO rated diver, its built with a real heft that any true ISO diver is renowned for. go for it i say! :great:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

cheers

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brett said:
sure, i own one, my absolute favourite japanese diver atm :035: if im completely honest its a tad large for my 7 inch wrist but i love its unique look and really dig the beautiful blue accents. im not a rubber man though, so swapped the stock strap for a thick padded leather job and think it looks great :57:

the quality overall is brilliant, the DLC bezel and sensor shroud is tough as nails, the crystal is 6mm thick i believe (japanese source) and i can vouch that the springbars are thick and strong. technically, as an ISO rated diver, its built with a real heft that any true ISO diver is renowned for. go for it i say! :great:

[img]

[img]

[img]

cheers
[/quote]

That's it mate...now I really want one ;) ..

Thanks for the pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts