The Watch Site banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A plea to any Citizen experts; I've restored 3 Citizen Leopards, all 7710 super beat 8s. Two are running very even, almost no beat error, good amplitude and a few seconds +-, however one looks like the dogs lunch on the timegrapher(posted previously). I believe I've sorted the issue however I'm completely stumped as to how you go about ID-ing Citizen parts. As far as I can tell you have a general part(023 - fourth wheel for example) followed by a second number that is I assume associated with the movement, and that's where I get stuck.

I found this escape wheel part 032 on yahoo auctions which I can reference against a cal.7200 diagram however if I need 023 would it be 023-91? My next question is whether 91 is a cal. number or if the 7710 has a different suffix? It seems like there isn't a direct correspondence and lots of shared parts. Ultimately I can seem to find the right documentation JB and Boley don't have part numbers either. Thank you greatly in advance.

Product Triangle Font Line Parallel
Badge Font Rectangle Electric blue Button

Lastly if anyone has a pile of Leopard superbeat 8s parts lying around, I would be interested.

-W

1 - 1 of 1 Posts