The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo,
Thanks for allowing me to the site.
I'm new and would be very thankful if someone can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a complete watch stem with locking crown fot a citizen ny2300 divers watch.
It was my 19th birthday present and the stem broke off recently .
Im now a old man and my parents has long passed and would very much like to wear my watch again for sentimental reasons.
Regards

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Hi you can try ebay or speedtimerkollektion.com if you know what you are looking for, and can fit it yourself
but all watchmakers will be able to get equivalent get parts for it.
good luck Kerry

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Whats the case #? I know these are popular models, but parts suppliers mostly go by case # part parts listing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Whats the case #? I know these are popular models, but parts suppliers mostly go by case # part parts listing.

Most of mine have 4-8241xx Y stamped on the case back. Otherwise NY2300 is the model number and the case style.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
There’s plenty of citizen cases that start with 4-8241 snd there are several crowns used between them.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
:ROFLMAO:A replacement stem is readily available for the NY2300 as the movement cal. is the 8200.....(and being 19 in the early 1980's does not make you 'an old man', being 21 in 1968 howeve, and receiving this, sadly makes me one...;))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts