The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a set of Suppa adapters on my TiZilla today and didn't realize how soft the screwheads were when tightened and slightly marred the heads. It is only cosmetic but I would like to get some replacement set of screws to put away as I don't intend to take off the adapters anytime soon. Does anyone know where I can order some extra screws? Thanks,

Stan (NY, USA)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Was able to go to a US Customer Service Center webpage and filled out a service request form for some replacement screws. Hopefully they will get back in touch with me. Regards,

Stan

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
uspopo said:
Thanks! Was able to go to a US Customer Service Center webpage and filled out a service request form for some replacement screws. Hopefully they will get back in touch with me. Regards,

Stan
You're welcome.

If you remember, feel free to come back into the thread and let us know what they say. I imagine that there may be quite a few Zilla owners that put on lug adapters who may need/want replacement screws. ;D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update, got a reply from Craig Johnson of Citizen USA..

"Hello Stanley,
Please call the home office in Torrance Ca. and discuss your question
with the Parts Department.Please have your case back numbers ready when you
call.( Ex. C300-H56789 )

1-800-321-1023 Citizen Watch Co
1000 West 190th St.
Torrance, Ca. 90502-1040

Or Email too: [email protected]

Parts Inquiries : [email protected]

Hope this Helps,
Craig/Dallas

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 6:39 PM
Subject: Service Request"

So I ended up calling the Torrance, CA home office and was able to speak with Lisa in the Parts dept. Gave her the number on my caseback and she was able to pull up the part number and verify inventory status of the strap/caseback screws. So I ordered 6 screws at 2.50 each plus shipping and they will be dropping it in the mail tomorrow. Woohoo!

Stan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts