The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a really nice looking one in the store the other day. I also discovered that smaller watches are more comfortable than bagel sized watches. The band is also smaller and fit just right. Now the negatives, price which was $625 ,though it was on sale a few days ago for 25% less but the sale was over when I saw it. Also, not only didn't I know how to set the time on this watch but the salesperson didn't know either, so how can one buy a watch that is so complicated to set ?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Bagel sized ? :laugh:

I like that, and oh so true !

My RC watches set themselves as soon as they had enough power reserve and the time signal was detected. The time cannot be manually changed on my Citizen, though the time zone/daylight saving can be changed on the crown.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Bagel sized ? :laugh:

I like that, and oh so true !

My RC watches set themselves as soon as they had enough power reserve and the time signal was detected. The time cannot be manually changed on my Citizen, though the time zone/daylight saving can be changed on the crown.

Living in a cold climate I assume that the watch is covered by clothing most of the time, so how is it getting charged by light or Sun ? That is a nice looking watch

1 - 3 of 3 Posts