The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I want to share and get more from your knowledge regarding Sieko And Citizen Watches.

It’s not that converting light to electrical pulses is rare; the mechanism has been used by many but not the way it’s utilized in the Eco-Drive. The technology – in plain words – catches light on a solar panel that transforms its energy to electrical energy and thereby stores them in appropriate storage units. The magic is, whenever it gets some light, it starts making and storing electrical charges – which means, your watch shall never stop. There’s very less chance of a regular urban guy staying in darkness for several months at a stretch, so once you settle on an Eco-Drive, you got a lifetime watch. It’s different whether you want several of them to go with your diverse sets of clothings and situations, but buying a watch once and for all, there’s hardly another choice than the Eco-Drive from Citizen.
Cheers
Rouls Hance

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a 2005 Skyhawk in Titanium. The watch is so light it seems to disappear on my wrist. The bracelet wears very well. And, Oh yea, it keeps excellent time. And no batteries to change. It one of my top 4 watches.

When I travelled a lot the multi-time zone feature was worth it weight in gold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts