The Watch Site banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just in new to me my first Orca Blue dial! I love the looks of this one. I'm so glad I was able to fine one in this condition with box and papers. I'm not a fan of rubber band but as we all know not much available for this one. I would love to have the Titanium metal band but seems very hard to find. So I made my own leather band and think it came out pretty nice. Has a little rally flare to it and thought I would post some pics!

Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Wrist

Watch Analog watch Wood Musical instrument Rectangle

·
Special Member
3,308 Posts
Well done! It certainly is a pain in the a#$
Strap wise. The titanium bracelet on the blue one is super comfy. The strap ( and I am on my second one) on the black is just not supple enough. No amount of boiling and breaking in to make it rest more comfortably on the wrist.
You've got the technique down, you can experiment with different strap colors.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow twin orcas in the wild lol Yes when I got the watch the rubber band seemed very stiff so I thought it was just old So I bought a brand new original citizens band for it not much difference so I decided to make the leather band I am in search of a titanium bracelet probably gonna take a while I think I’m going to make a black strap next
Thanks for your kind remarks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts