The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks...love watches...but...from the name...u guessed it...Newbie. I have a Citizen Eco Drive Duo Titanium B510-H26230 Y...then there are some other numbers...070181 GN-4-S. From what I have researched, they are the only watches ever made using 2 sources of power...Eco Drive and a mechanical drive. 1999 pieces were made in 1998 and back then they retailed for US$1000.00 and up. The watch has a few light scratches on the band and light one scratch on the face. I would rate the overall appearance as an 8 (my rating) and it keeps time perfectly. All the complications are fully functional and accurate. I am looking to get a price for this piece and any suggestions will be much appreciated...O..BTW...working on pics but I have added 2 which I found on the net....Thanks again!

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi. Your watch, like the 3 of them that I own was made in July 2000. As you say they are relatively rare and were quite expensive when first issued. They made about 500 each year fir about 4 or 5 years and do not appear for sale very often. They were also made as a 200metre stainless steel diver - mine was made in March 2000. I don't have any info on the numbers made on those. The Titanium version like yours I find is an excellent everyday watch as the metal is difficult on mark. I had shown pics of these some time ago on the old site but now have difficulty accessing my photobucket account. Cheers Phil

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys, New to this site. I see its years ago that this was posted, but I have been wearing this sane watch since the early 2000’s. I am trying to find out what this is worth in today’s market? I have 2 eco-drives and think they are phenomenal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Russ

·
Special Member
13,348 Posts
Hey Guys, New to this site. I see its years ago that this was posted, but I have been wearing this sane watch since the early 2000’s. I am trying to find out what this is worth in today’s market? I have 2 eco-drives and think they are phenomenal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Russ
Look at sold auction history on eBay. That will be a good place to start. welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, Thankyou for replying! I did go thru ebay, problem is they do not have this style which is the same as this thread. Just trying to get get a figure on it. Thanks again, Rusty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts