The Watch Site banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Neilo, you're too kind. I really must get back into reviewing watches again. So much has happened in the meantime............
After seeing Tony's ("Yorkiesknob") return to the fold, I thought ....wait a minute....did I just imagine some old moderator sneaking a peek? Great to see you again my friend and hope all is well.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hi Russ, yes, it's me, and all is fine despite the fires and now heavy rain. Talk about a land of contrasts!

I occasionally 'sneak a peek' at the forum just to keep my eye in, and tabs on what all you young whippersnippers are doing. Thanks for remembering me. And I'm wearing my 6138-3002 because of its classic looks.......... a bit like me, really! ;)

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
Hi Russ, yes, it's me, and all is fine despite the fires and now heavy rain. Talk about a land of contrasts!

I occasionally 'sneak a peek' at the forum just to keep my eye in, and tabs on what all you young whippersnippers are doing. Thanks for remembering me. And I'm wearing my 6138-3002 because of its classic looks.......... a bit like me, really! ;)
Well we all miss you here with us my friend
Always great to see u posting again with us
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,186 Posts

I am so glad to hear. I can't imagine all the climatic events you guys are going through. Sounds like all you need is an infestation of locusts ;) Btw, I would never forget you and was also thinking that perhaps that AWBSS Facebook forum could use a couple of retired moderators! All the best young man.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts