The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Cool!
Post some more pix if you don't mind?
Can't tell in this pic but I really like the "sunken" dial on this watch, similar to the old Aqualand Analog line.

·
Registered
261 Posts
when the band comes, can you do a lume shot as well. that looks like a great watch and tool..nice job!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
This watch is definitely striking my fancy. Seems to be a good price. Will be curious if more vendors offer it at lower prices in the near future. Could pull the trigger.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Please post when you have it on the Obris Morgan strap.

A friend very generously purchased me one as a belated birthday gift and it will come to my office tomorrow!

·
Krusty Olde Pharte
4,745 Posts
Another shot- I apologize as I still cannot figure out how to add multiple pics in one post....
You will need to use a photo host. There are many free ones out there. Flikkr and Photobucket come to mind. I use SmugMug which costs a few bucks but has totally unlimited storage and never any ads. Upload your pix to your host and then you can link them rather than attaching them.

I forgot to add: That is one nice watch!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hey all, this watch is available in black, model number;
Citizen bn0150-10e
I'm 99% in, I'd be 100% in if the minute hand was fluorescent orange! (Hint hint)
You can also get it with a bracelet;
citizen bn0150-61e
Cool!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Joined the Club

Well built. Seems more reasonably sized in person. Citizen seems to be catching up on their lume capability with this one.
I woke up at my normal very early when it is still dark and this one was burning.

bb

·
Registered
400 Posts
Adding a BN0150-61E - Black & Bracelet

Liked the blue one so much decided to order the black one on a bracelet. In transit -

The bracelet appears to be pretty substantial for a watch in this price range. End links look to be solid (could be wrong) and the clasp seems to have machined parts where other affordable watch bracelets are stamped at times -

I plan to take the bracelet and use it on the blue and get one of my nicer 20mm natural rubber dive straps fitted on the black one.

I'm fine with the positioning of the date. I am not the biggest fan of the additional chrome/steel decoration on the inside of the 12,6,3,9 o'clock markers. Would be temped to figure out a way to get them painted out to match the dial so they are less noticeable. Think I can live with it however!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Black & Blue with Bracelet Swap

Got the black version on a bracelet. Proceeded to put the bracelet on the blue version and some aftermarket rubber on the black version

These are nice solid little watches!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts