The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Suppalak released lug adapters for Citizen Ecozilla months ago, I asked him if he has any for the 1000m Autozilla. He said that would be his next project. Finally, I got them last week and I'm not sure how many here had ordered from him but here are some pics to share.

This is by far the best I have ever tried and so satisfied with the results. Just have to share my joy here. Cheers !

This is the pair I received. 316 Steel :

In a matter of minutes, I got them into my Autozilla :

Some perspective shots :

My salute to Suppalak for the outstanding quality work done here on these adapters. Perfect fit-form-function !

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I ordered a set of his for my Eco-Zilla within two minutes of learning about them and after getting them I pitched the crappy "other" ones that I had! ;D Also, if the new ones you now have are like those for the E-Z they sport a complex compound curved surface on the outside of each lug that is duplicated exactly from lug to lug. Why do I mention this? Because, it is purely unnecessary from a functional/marketing standpoint, but contributes to the artistic workmanship! They are stunning, imho!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
They looks great! i have the suppa set on my ecozilla and im much happier with them than my old Walt's adapters. These are miles better! ;D

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
TheFastest said:
I ordered a set of his for my Eco-Zilla within two minutes of learning about them and after getting them I pitched the crappy "other" ones that I had! ;D Also, if the new ones you now have are like those for the E-Z they sport a complex compound curved surface on the outside of each lug that is duplicated exactly from lug to lug. Why do I mention this? Because, it is purely unnecessary from a functional/marketing standpoint, but contributes to the artistic workmanship! They are stunning, imho!
I concurr. These are absouletly stunning. Outstanding machining. They look OEM on the stainless.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Can someone tell me if the Suppa adapters come with a pair of 24mm springbars and if now where can I get a set up springbars of the correct diameter/thickness for these adapters? I would love to put on a set up Maratac composite 2-piece straps on my TiZilla and was wondering if the 24mm springbars that came with those would suffice also? Thanks everyone..

Stan

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Aurelius said:
I concurr. These are absouletly stunning. Outstanding machining. They look OEM on the stainless.
Looks really awesome, Aurel!!!

Do you have any more pics with this strap on the watch?

I'm especially interested in seeing a bird's eye view of this combo to see how much of a gap there is between the strap and the case.

P.S. Where'd you pick up the Hirsch Extreme?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
James

That is a stunner mate and the strap adaptors I have added them to my Auto Zilla here are some pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts