The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Eco Drive watch is very nice. Although it is somewhat complicated to work for a brand new watch owner (like me), you can figure it out with a little patience.

It charges itself with sunlight or fluorescent light, or any other form of light. So don't let it sit in the dark too long!

It has an alarm.

It can receive a radio signal from either Denver or Germany, though it would be hard for someone to receive a signal from far away, like me being in Massachusetts, USA for example (I have yet to receive a signal).

The watch can run according to daylight savings time, including leap year recognition.

This model is waterproof up to 660 feet, so pretty deep.

The face is constructed of sapphire crystal, so it won't scratch basically.

Includes the date and day of the week.

Please comment and add features about the watch (it'd be cool to hear back from people who also have this watch).
:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought this watch and I have a question. There is a little fluted collar around the stem of the crown. It had to be loosened to move the crown. I cannot tighten it. I have been to a Citizen dealer and called customer service in Torrance, CA and they could not tell me if the collar was needed to keep the watch water-tight.
HELP.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'd like to post so pictures of its titanium brother.

Lume shot

Me: "WRUW while drinking?"
Quotron: "If I do it right.... nothing."

·
Registered
302 Posts
<snip>
It can receive a radio signal from either Denver or Germany, though it would be hard for someone to receive a signal from far away, like me being in Massachusetts, USA for example (I have yet to receive a signal).<snip>
:)
Sportsmc3,

Try setting your watch on the dresser or windowsill with the '9' pointed toward the west. I live in S. Florida and my AT watch gets a signal every night at 2 AM... even in the watch box, but the 9 still points W or NW.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I received this watch as a Christmas present from my wife and I love it. The only question I have is I don't know if the leap year is set correctly. Can anyone help me understand it better. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Rick but that doesn't work..it's not the same watch..I tried it without success.
Do I need to worry about setting the leap year or is it taken care of by the watch it self with the auto syncing.

·
Registered
302 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts