The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Authored by: TWINCAM

I have wanted a citizen AT1091-54F, sometimes AT1091-71E. For a whilenow, once costing 199 pounds [around $327 US] now 80 pounds, i knew ihad to get one.
With great build quality and finish all round, its hard to fault the watch, but here are my thoughts.
Case is well made and measures 44mm with crown, and about 11mm thick.
Strap is also very well made, although the links are folded metal, theyare well done and done in a way you cant tell unless given closeexamination, there not hollow links but of multiple folded stainlesssteel. Clasp is really well made and is of the twin push button releasetype. The strap holds the watch in place really well and is very comfy.Strap measures 24mm tapering to 18mm.
Dial looks to be well made, and i love the design. Only problem is thenumbers are not lumed, speaking of lume, its very good and a nice bluecolour. Another thing i found is the large chronograph seconds registerhand, does not quite line up with the marks sometimes, when reset at 12its dead on. All other hands are ok.
The h570 movement works well, accuracy is very good, gaining 1 second in 2 weeks.
Crystal is hardened mineral, and is slightly domed, its raised veryslightly above the fixed bezel, so i would of like to of seen asapphire crystal.
Specs from website

Eco-drive Operation 150
150 days of operation once fully charged.
Low Charge Indicator
For solar cell watches, indicates when cell needs charging by light
Water Resistant - 100
Suitable for water sports/wearing in the surf. ISO 2281 Approved.
Calendar Function
Displays the dates of the month
12/24 Change
Time display can be set to show either 12 hour or 24 hour formats
Stop Watch
Stopwatch function allows timing of events within 1/1 second
Stainless Steel Case
Watch case and back are made of stainless steel
Screw Case Back
Case back screws into position
Push Button Deployment Buckle
Bracelet will release at a push of a button
5 Year Warranty
All Citizen Eco-Drive & Promaster watches carry a 5 year warranty

All in all a great watch, more so now because of the price. I believe soon this model will be discontinued, so get one fast.
Wrist shots to be posted tomorrow. But i feel this is one of thosewatches that has to been seen in real life, as i have not seen a picthat does it any justice.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Authored by: TWINCAM

Here are 2 quick pics i taken.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts