The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
my 6 screws case back are damaged...i look for 6 news screws for first series citizen aqualand promaster......HAVE YOU THIS ?
philippe from Paris

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Damn! What a beauty! Congratulations on such a rare find! And I thought mine was nice enough.....yours looks like it has been fresh out of assembling line yesterday. 8)

I knew you have been after this one for a long time. I remember your post, here. Where did you find this one, Narwalos?

I'm sure the same screws of the CO22 or CO23 are a direct fit to it. Try to get one of the USA based nice guys around here to contact COA in Torrance, CA. They probably have the screws for this model, still.

Congratulations, my friend. I'm eager to hear from the story on this legend of a diver. :) Tell us what your miracle was, please.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello chris,..........i buy this watch in germany ...but not seviced...and after changed 3 battery...miracle ...all function are ok . ;) i buy this watch 140 Euros .
i like this watch...this watch is like news .
i dont have original (black and gold ) strap.
i dont understand !!!!! what is COA at Torrance ??? a shop ???? have you this website ??

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Narwalos,

COA stands for Citizen Of America. It's the american branch of the Citizen company. Torrance is the city in the state of California, USA, where the headquarters of Citizen are located at.

COA use to post on this forum. Try to post a new topic, calling for their help on getting the screws. Also, you can post a WTB (Want To Buy) advertisement on the trading part of this forum. Try something along this - "WTB: 6 screws for aqualand classic CO29 caseback (CO22 and CO23 is also fine)".

Hope this helps.

Regards,
CHRIS

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you chris ....... i don t find the post WTB....i send a mail to citizen US....i wait now !
philippe from Paris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts