The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone and a happy new year to all...

I am lucky enough to have the Ti Citizen 800M and was wondering if there was ever a bracelet option? There is very little info on the net about these, anyone have any parts catalogues or adverts that show a bracelet?
Thanks
Jason

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Throw it on an Isofrane and be done !
That's the 'Zilla, the 800m is the other watch in the pic.

Never seen one on a bracelet and the gap between the pin hole in the lug and the main body seems quite small and would make the end link an interesting shape.

Just found this pic showing a straight end link will fit ok

or....

How close would a bracelet from one of these be?

What about a mesh? Everything looks good on mesh!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Andy, I had thought of the lumpy but not keen on straight ends on curved lugs,,, very good call on the aqua land though! I'll need to find someone who has one now....

Thanks Cyril, I agree isofranes look good on anything, Ii would be a right fit though on the 800, the 1k in the picture could pull it off no bother...

·
Registered
316 Posts
That's the 'Zilla, the 800m is the other watch in the pic.

Never seen one on a bracelet and the gap between the pin hole in the lug and the main body seems quite small and would make the end link an interesting shape.

Just found this pic showing a straight end link will fit ok

or....

How close would a bracelet from one of these be?

What about a mesh? Everything looks good on mesh!

I'm every well aware of which watch is which, my intent was to show the Isofrane band since that was what the OP was wanting suggestions on.

Good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I'm every well aware of which watch is which, my intent was to show the Isofrane band since that was what the OP was wanting suggestions on.

Good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope... he asked about bracelets...

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks SP, I would love to do that but the gap between case and springbar really is tight, I can just about get a NATO through there, a ZULU would be to thick...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts