The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone happen to have any info about these?
I did a search but found very little info about them. More info on it's BIG brother the 600m but hardly any about the 150m
Any ideas as to when they were made and if parts may or may not be available for them?
TIA

·
Registered
33 Posts
i was also looking for info on these when I bought one last december. I havent opened it up yet but it has been keeping great time. mine already has an aftermarket insert and as you can see the lume on the hands have totally come off. dial lume is none the worse for wear. Haven't gotten around to reluming it yet. BTW the watch is mid-sized so it wears very small almost like a ladies' diver.

sorry for the crappy pic

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dennis612 said:
i was also looking for info on these when I bought one last december. I havent opened it up yet but it has been keeping great time. mine already has an aftermarket insert and as you can see the lume on the hands have totally come off. dial lume is none the worse for wear. Haven't gotten around to reluming it yet. BTW the watch is mid-sized so it wears very small almost like a ladies' diver.

sorry for the crappy pic
[/quote]

MMmmmmm???? thats quite interesting because the one I saw was 42mm diameter W/O crown and appx: 14mm thick! I wouldnt call that mid-sized!! Interesting! Perhaps there were different sizes of the same watch made??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts