The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need one for my Golden Funa, any ideas of where to source one or a part # I can plug into cousins? I don't care what model it comes out of, I'll make it work one wy or the other. I was thinking of the golden reissue SRP but I can't get a caseback code from anywhere to try at the cousins site.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

·
Special Member
1,348 Posts
Hey Jeremy,

I've been looking for something with gold minute marks as well. I've even considered rubbing a chapter ring with bronzing stain and then wiping it off.

I was thinking that the black part of the ring would pretty much stay black but the white minute marks would be more gold or bronze.
Worth a try. Might look pretty good.

Mike

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Ah sorry, when I saw "gold" I immediately thought of the insert as in SKX011 .
As for chapter rings I think 7002 is a chunky old thing and is unique to itself.
6309 and SKX007 are different for sure and again I don't expect the new SRP7xx is anything like.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you're right on that, the 7002 is very deep. I'm going to find a couple cheap ones and dye them, I think Mike is right on with that idea.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No results yet, though I have one in my hands that I will dying up shortly. Will post results when they happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts