The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

First post here after the mod bug has bitten again!

I had a mid size Seiko modded by Jay at MCWW ome time ago and have now got a Monster in need of some attention.

I am looking at giving it the Cerakote treatment and found Martin at Cerakotewatches.com.

Our discussions have been positive and it would appear he knows his stuff, but would be interested to hear if any one has any previous experience of his services?

Any other recommendations out there that can carry out Cerakote mods would be appreciated.

Regards

Luke

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi All,

No update as yet. The watch and parts are with cetakote watches and have been since the end of May.

I was told the project would be complete in 2 weeks, which I thought was quick.

Communication was good at the start of the project, but I haven't had a reply from my last email asking for an expected completion of the project.

I've put a more complete update on a separate post under off topic as I am getting a bit concerned.

I hope this doesn't go sour, and will keep you posted!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Re

Hi,

The guy has probably got stress or problems, BEEN THERE.

Have a friend send a friendly email to him and try and get things moving.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi All,

Watch is finally back, after quite a bit of chasing, but I am happy with the result.

I've read the thread re Cerakote watches on WUS and have to echo some of the stuff said, communication did drop off after the initial disccussions over the project and the quoted time scale went pretty of schedule.

No problems with the watch or coating as yet. Fingers crossed for once I have been lucky, but will be going back to Jay at MCWW in the future.

DSC_3226 by Luke Davidson, on Flickr

DSC_3217 by Luke Davidson, on Flickr

DSC_3222 by Luke Davidson, on Flickr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts