The Watch Site banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I finished mowing this afternoon, I took a break by the flower bed with my "summer yard-work special", a Casio AMW-320R. The cool, rainy weather has been good for the periwinkle...

With my trusty guard dog on patrol to watch my back. "Sammy wanna treat?"

In the past, my various SKX / SKA divers have been my knock-around watches. Since I picked up the Casio several weeks ago, it's been the go-to piece for any potential rough / dirty work. For such a large diameter case, it's relatively low-profile, and stays put on the wrist comfortably. It's not haute horology, but I can take this on a long stumbling jog, use the chrono, and not worry about a crown guard digging into the back of my hand. I can now save my Seiko divers for summer casual time, which generally involves a frosty beverage in my hand instead of the handle of a landscaping tool...

I hope you all had a warm, sunny afternoon wherever you are.

Craig

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nice shot cool Casio and cute dog! I love yard work sounds like you had a good day : )

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nhoJ said:
LOL. looks like Sammy has left his mark all over your grass.
;) Although Sammy has been known to do that, those spots are just sunlight - this time. We were sitting under a maple tree.

Today I earned some blisters raking some thatch out of the lawn and putting down fertilizer before the next round of thunderstorms roll through. I looks like Spring will be long, cool, and damp in Colorado this year.

And, since it was cloudy this morning, I brought my own sunshine outside. And I have the crown gouge on the back of my hand to show for it... :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Send some of that "long cool spring" our way O0

1 - 5 of 5 Posts