The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"The Prospector"
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this one up tonight, the guy lived in Colchester too, so I bought at 5.30pm, popped and picked it up and was back indoors by 6.15pm.
Andy, said they were half decent and worth a punt :)
Pics attached

Attachments

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I used to have the round version of that, the OC-500. Great watch - loved the convenience of the alarm function. Sold it when I got a Seiko meca quartz, but now wish I still had it.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Hi Vyn

I know I said keep an eye for an Oceanus but flipping heck I didn't expect you to have bought one inside 24 hours!

I was watching that one too it looks in nice condition. I had the round blue faced watch with the same movement and I wish I hadn't sold it.

Nice catch!

What do you think of it?

Sent via t'interweb thingy using magic n stuff....

·
"The Prospector"
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doesn't do too procrastinate Andy :) It's a weighty watch I kind of like it.
It is in good nick too, comes with the box as shown in the pics, also the instruction manual which isn't shown.
When it comes time to pass it on, i'll give you 1st refusal if you want mate, before I advertise it elsewhere

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have these three

the build quality is superb and they are very comfy to wear (nice and light being titanium, but a good size).

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Sir Alan - Not so sure about the colours in the top one but the other two are really nice!

Here's the 3 Oceanii(?) that i've had, sold the 2 in the first pic on the bay and a good friend persuaded me to part with the all ti jobbie in the second pic

I have these three

the build quality is superb and they are very comfy to wear (nice and light being titanium, but a good size).

·
"The Prospector"
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yes Andy the build quality is good solid links too, not at all what one would expect from a Casio watch. A very nice surprise :)

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, the Oceanus line took a significant step up in quality when Casio introduced the Edifice line. The older Oceanus I had was priced much closer to the current Edifice line (~$150), which didn't exist when I bought the OC500, and now some of the current Oceanus watches fetch upwards of $600!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts