The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just a short review of my newest and also the FIRST G-Shock Watch in my collection!

My best friend comes around to pick up his new In-Ear-Headphones and wears his Casio on wrist! He told me he didn't worn it a long time, because he has another G-Shocks.
He liked my Seiko Quarz-Panda and searched it on ebay. But he was shocked about the pricings. So i told him that i didn't worn it also not for a long time, because i liked my Seiko "Speedy" much more.

So we talked, drank Coffee and... i never get an G-Shock as a child and i wanted to buy one sometimes... we agreed both to trade them! I have got his like new:

CASIO G-Shock GW7900CD!

Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
* Manual receive function
Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
* Tough Solar Power
* Shock Resistant
* 200M Water Resistant
* Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
* Moon Data
* Tide Graph
* World Time (48 cities + UTC)
* 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
* Hourly Time Signal
* Countdown Timer
* 1/100 second stopwatch
* Battery power indicator
* Power saving function
* Button operation tone on/off
* Auto Calendar
* Module 3200

Size of case/total weight
GW7900CD 52.4 x 50.0 x 17.7mm / 71g

It is a very nice and comfortable watch, which fits my wrist perfectly! It looks great and i hope i had captured the beautyness in the following pictures!

I love the caseback with the "wings"! Makes fitting easier ;)

Here some wristshots

And now some "Nightshots"

Thanks for watching, who wants to see more pictures > imageshack.us

Kind regards
Viktor

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
Excellent photos, Viktor!
for sharing them. (One thing, it will be very hard to lose that bright G!) :great:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Thank you for the contribution. It's an excellent watch and as close to a perfect G-Shock as Casio is willing to make.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank Guys! :)
I weared it 2 days for now... (Night & Day) ... And i have putted it down for the next days ;D
But my wrist cries for it! :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
I used to have that exact watch (up to four 7900s, actually). unfortunately, I sold most of them to fund new watches. I still have my red G7900, though. I may consider buying the yellow one again in the future. I love that vintage casio yellow color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts