The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a suunto core for my outdoor escapades - all the reviews said that the face is a little hard to see, I thought to myself surely it cant be that bad but now that I have the watch im in two minds to send it back, aesthetically it is a ver y watch, but there is something about the face that grinds me, will I ever get over it, I've worn it for like five minutes and I almost dont want to check the time for fear of being disappointment.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
If you feel that bad about it, sell it off. I had bought a favorite Casio pvd triple sensor used from Singapore which had the crystal slightly UVed or washed out. Everything else was/is perfect. I never wear it and say I will have the crystal fixed......:(:rolleyes:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I bought the Garmin Felix 2 which has a black background and white text display. Some reviewers said the display was hard to read but I bought it anyways. Now I sort of regret it as I do find it hard to read sometimes. If you're not comfortable with it send it back. There are other options. Good luck.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I don't think so. I accidently put the most tiniest scratch on my 6139 gold pogue dial.. and it bugged me so much i started hunting for another dial. I lucked out on an entire watch with an even better dial and original bracelet for a hundred bucks. Now i'm a happy camper again because the dial scratch was driving me crazy..

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Maybe I'm too much pro-seller, but I think the privilege of returns just because one doesn't like the item should be used very sparingly and possibly not at all.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Maybe I'm too much pro-seller, but I think the privilege of returns just because one doesn't like the item should be used very sparingly and possibly not at all.
I agree and have taken one on the chin several times on this principle. Returns for faulty or miss described goods but not because you made the wrong decision.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't get over alignment issues. dings and scratches can be added to and over time wabi takes over but my eye keeps going back to misaligned chapter dials ect

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have the same issue with my Sunnto Vector, and I've gotten used to it. It's only used as my "outdoor & sport" watch, since I don't care if I bust it up. I say give it a try, you might find that it's not that bad. If not, try selling it off. You might get as much as you paid for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts