The Watch Site banner

can you ever get over a watch niggle

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  ashbaug2 
#1 ·
I just bought a suunto core for my outdoor escapades - all the reviews said that the face is a little hard to see, I thought to myself surely it cant be that bad but now that I have the watch im in two minds to send it back, aesthetically it is a ver y watch, but there is something about the face that grinds me, will I ever get over it, I've worn it for like five minutes and I almost dont want to check the time for fear of being disappointment.

#4 ·
I bought the Garmin Felix 2 which has a black background and white text display. Some reviewers said the display was hard to read but I bought it anyways. Now I sort of regret it as I do find it hard to read sometimes. If you're not comfortable with it send it back. There are other options. Good luck.

#5 ·
I don't think so. I accidently put the most tiniest scratch on my 6139 gold pogue dial.. and it bugged me so much i started hunting for another dial. I lucked out on an entire watch with an even better dial and original bracelet for a hundred bucks. Now i'm a happy camper again because the dial scratch was driving me crazy..

#10 ·
I have the same issue with my Sunnto Vector, and I've gotten used to it. It's only used as my "outdoor & sport" watch, since I don't care if I bust it up. I say give it a try, you might find that it's not that bad. If not, try selling it off. You might get as much as you paid for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.