21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
AqualandKing & Special Member
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks Peter.Heres one just for you. ;)

[quote=Pin]
[quote author=TheNeilo(AqualandKing)...

You've had it all along and didn't even know it!

Login with Aqualand King and password 'The Neilo'...voila you're in!

All you have to do is look at your wrist and you'll see I'm correct :-*
[/quote]

·
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Shannon i thank you my friend.Cosc specs?You got me on that one im afraid,What am i looking for Shannon.
spring-diver said:
Congrats my friend and welcome to the " Marine Master Club" 8)

I hope you received a good one...... within COSC specs!

Cheers
Shannon

·
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey Boston,Im sure the feeling is mutual and im honoured to receive your compliments my friend.It is a great watch that im growing to like more daily.Just tried it on the Waffle strap tonight and although im not a huge fan of Rubber Straps it actually suits the watch. :)
Jan-10 said:
Congrats Neilo! Sweeeeett! I know what a watch finatic you are from reading your posts over the last year or so since i've been collecting. It's funny how eventhough we have never spoken directly, even in this cyberspace, i'm still happy for you as though we are old friends. :) The power of the hobby is quite cool! Wear it well and be sure to get some shots of it in action while out to dinner and such. :)

·
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hey JeJe.from one Brother to another......Thanks Buddy.I know you have one also.Seems great minds think alike. ;)
Jeje3325 said:
The PW
is Wouhou! Whatawatch!
The more you wear it the more you like it. I know I do
Congrats dude!
:)

·
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
John i still had time tonight to add you to my photo list!!!! ;)

[quote=TheTigerUK]
As most of us mere mortals know that is some watch Neil !! mmmmmm how many Belles would i need to move to get one of them ? very tempting :))

Enjoy it ;)
[/quote]

·
Registered
496 Posts
TheNeilo(AqualandKing) said:
Shannon i thank you my friend.Cosc specs?You got me on that one im afraid,What am i looking for Shannon.

+6 -4 seconds a day.

My MM is +3 sec a day:)..... where as my Emperor Tuna is + 8 seconds a day:(

·
Registered
476 Posts
Isthmus said:
The password is "MOOLA"...
Just changed forum password to something less obvious. Thanks for the reminder.

Nice catch, Neil. You're holding an icon. Just flash it in front of a crowd of Seiko fans and become the club leader.

·
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks Jason.It was a long time coming as i was never sure of the marinemaster and whether i would like it.Seems i was wrong to doubt myself. ;)
jason_recliner said:
Lucky!!! :-*

·
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Thanks Watcholic.Icon it is along the same sort of wantability as say the Seiko 6105.The Marinemaster will take some beating though for even build quality. :)
watcholic said:
Just changed forum password to something less obvious. Thanks for the reminder.

Nice catch, Neil. You're holding an icon. Just flash it in front of a crowd of Seiko fans and become the club leader.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Congratulations Neil, that is a great looking watch! I bet you are gonna enjoy that!
Regards
Jem

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
I tend to see the MM300 as an investment piece. I could be wrong, but seems to me the day Seiko pulls the plug on this watch, prices of used ones will either shoot up or maintain themselves in respectable levels.

Our dwindling US Dollar is not making buying one of these any easier. I don't consider myself a diver watch aficionado like most of you are, but this watch simply has all the right vibes, from size, finishing, looks, exclusivity, hand assembly, etc.

If I can convince myself (eventually) that I don't need another mechanical chronograph in my collection, I can easily see this baby coming to fruition >:D

21 - 34 of 34 Posts