The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to try and give the SARG009 a retro feel by replacing the its crystal with the more domed crystal of the SARB029, I couldn't find specs to the crystal size, anybody knows if that is possible? Also where can I buy a SARB029 crystal?

SARB029:

SARG009:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi, I own these 2 watches, and I don't think it would be possible, as they are not the same size (40,3mm for the SARG009, 36mm for the SARB029).
Also, the hardlex crystal of the SARB029 is very high and prone to scuff (believe me...), and I wouldn't replace the nice lightly domed sapphire crystal of the SARG009 with any hardlex one ;)

Best regards,
Mathieu

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I own these 2 watches, and I don't think it would be possible, as they are not the same size (40,3mm for the SARG009, 36mm for the SARB029).
Also, the hardlex crystal of the SARB029 is very high and prone to scuff (believe me...), and I wouldn't replace the nice lightly domed sapphire crystal of the SARG009 with any hardlex one ;)

Best regards,
Mathieu

Thanks!
plus, I just realized the sarb029 is going to be hard to get.
This happens to me time and again, I see a model I wasn't familiar with, I fall in love with it and then find out its no longer available.
Let me know if you are interested in selling yours :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts