The Watch Site banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Special Member
5,837 Posts
Might be a stupid question but could somebody please remind me which direction I should twirl the crown to in order to screw it back down? clockwise or counter clockwise? I have to make sure I won't cross thread the crown any further. I heard this watch is no longer in production is it true? Also I would like to know how reactive your 7S26 is to a shake cause mine seems to be difficult to stimulate when not moving, had to try various shaking moves in order to get it to move again. You guys are awesome, really. Keep up the great work.
For a while there I thought you were pulling our leg (fucking with us) but it's possible you're that ignorant about your watch or automatic watches in general. Everyone here has given you the benefit of the doubt, so I'll continue;
Crown screws in clockwise, but most wis guys will counter turn with a little pressure against the crown spring until you feel a slight drop in the threads at that point turn clockwise and thread it in.

· Special Member
5,837 Posts
Why would you sell? Keep it, I've had just about every variant of the skx and the one I regret selling the most was the 009. IMHO a must have, in fact I have a replacement incoming. It looks specially great on a jubilee bracelet, far exceeding what it's price tag would suggest, jmo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.