The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
GarageBoy said:
There's a guy who has a booth in 88 Bowery (south west corner of Bowery and Hester). He's an 60+ year old Chinese gentleman with gray hair and a mustache. His booth is on the south wall of the building. He hasn't done any regulating or adjusting for me, but he's done some other work at a fair price.

Myles

EDIT: He doesn't seem to speak much English, so you may have some trouble getting your point across. I've been lucky in that the work I wanted done was obvious. If you hand him a watch without hands and a package containing watch hands, it's pretty obvious what you want done. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
There is another chinese gentleman off little Italy around the vietnamese restaurant that the local WIS group frequents who will do a basic service for around $35. The quality work is not necessarily consistent though, so use him at your own risk. Nice guy though.

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
nhoJ said:
This guy can....

[/quote]

Yes; Zeke will give a written and notarized document guaranteeing +/- 0 seconds deviation from atomic time...twice every twenty four hours ;)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. So far, Ive had many recommendations for the dude @ 88 Bowery, so I guess its him. Was hoping that there was someone with a higher reputation, but okay, I'll give him a shot.
The watch is not mine, so I'm not as inclined to do it myself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts