The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can a SBBN007 take a newer signed crown from a SBBN015 or 017. That is one thing to me that really sets them apart. I can't live without the 007 dial, and with my insert changed to black it is not really factory piece.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After a full 20 minutes of searching for the crown part number I can't find it. :) Is there some type of reference site that could help me in my search?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need more help please. I have contacted Seiko USA where I bought a tuna shroud, but they can not help with the crown. I have e-mail my Seiko contact in Jacksonville FL but still waiting to hear back. What would be the best place to source this crown if it is possible?

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
I need more help please. I have contacted Seiko USA where I bought a tuna shroud, but they can not help with the crown. I have e-mail my Seiko contact in Jacksonville FL but still waiting to hear back. What would be the best place to source this crown if it is possible?
robbie409 aka Rob van monsterwatches ;)

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
robbie409 is great to deal with..he is just very busy...he will respond..also email him on his website too...that is the fastest way to get response i find...monster watches...here is the link....http://www.monsterwatches.eu/eu/index.php/home

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rob got back to me and I should have the Sbbn015 crown on the way to the states. Thanks for all of the help! I will post pictures when I have it all sorted out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts