The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Really liking this version with the square indices as well! Kind of like the 7002 but a bit nicer ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now don't quote me on this but I think what sets the 399 apart is the fact that the indices are applied with a chrome frame versus those models with printed indices. Glad ya like 'er!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi all!
Just how ‘rare’ or difficult to find are these 399?
I ask because I’ve never seen these before and now I’ve become infatuated with them because of this thread and the lovely examples here (damm you SCWF!! :p ) and I’ve come by one for sale but have another watch in mind that I’ve been looking for longer which doesn’t come up that often as well... and now I’m torn as I don’t want to loose either! #firstworldproblems

Also how sure are we in relation the to bezel insert?
I’ve seen a few with what looks like the SKX007 bezel with the smallish pip, but also a couple with what appears to be a slightly bigger pip (but not as big as the 7002/6309 for example).

Many thanks!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Really liking this version with the square indices as well! Kind of like the 7002 but a bit nicer ;)

Russ, forgot to ask, what bracelet is that one on? Looks great!

TIA,
Lou

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi all,

How can we tell if a 399 is indeed a true 399 and not an 007 (or other) with a 399 dial?
Is there a serial range (which is what I think this topic is aiming for) or some other signs to look out for?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
What is the model of the watch and where did you get the metal strap?

I'll let you guess what the model is. The bracelet is called the Razor-Wire and it is produced by Uncle Seiko who has a web-site you can order from. To unearth an "old" phrase....."Google is your friend" ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
What about dial codes?
Is it possible I have seen a ‘1614 M 2’, instead of the ‘1614 R 2’? What would this mean?

TIA

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Watch Here is an SKX399
With English and Spanish Day wheel.

The Watch has had an Omega Deep Sea Bezel Fitted and a Leather Strap.

This is how I purchased the watch but I plan to put a different band on it shortly.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 60 Posts