The Watch Site banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently quit smoking... and it's almost my birthday... and so with the $ I've saved from not buying cigarettes for the last 6 weeks, I got myself a CA0715-03E... deeply discounted from Macy's...

It will be my second Citizen watch (you can read about the saga of my first citizen in my first post in the new member introductions) and I'm really excited.

I have mostly worn G-Shocks for the last 20 years or so... and I've never spent more than $100 on a watch before... I've always wanted a nice, classic dive watch... it was a tough decision between the promaster and a Seiko Prospex... Ultimately it seems like the for the $ the citizen was a better deal and a more "modern" watch...

At the moment my only other watch is a casio WSD-F20A-BU which i don't wear enough... and certainly don't utilize to it's fullest capabilities...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sharp. I like the green bezel. Congrats on giving up smoking; I understand that's hard to do.
thanks! looks like the green bezel had a relatively short run. i like that it will be somewhat rare...

nicotine lozenges make it a lot easier to quit than just going cold turkey as i have tired unsuccessfully in the past.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts