The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Special Member
2,347 Posts
Looks a little like a barbecue marshmallow.
I think putting a dial in a hot frying pan for 30 seconds could generate a similar effect. But...who wants something that looks like that?
Art for art's sake?

·
Special Member
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is it yours?
Unfortunately the day the auction closed the Sun was scorching hot and I was suffering from heat exhaustion and I missed the auction end. I really wanted the two tone, soon to be silver Pogue and had a beautiful two tone silver and gold bracelet all picked out and ready for the watch. Oh well I quess I can't get all the good ones.

·
Special Member
2,409 Posts
Unfortunately the day the auction closed the Sun was scorching hot and I was suffering from heat exhaustion and I missed the auction end. I really wanted the two tone, soon to be silver Pogue and had a beautiful two tone silver and gold bracelet all picked out and ready for the watch. Oh well I quess I can't get all the good ones.
$286 USD hammer these days isn’t bad for an early 6005 just for the parts alone, including the early non tapered bracelet I suppose.

Sucks you missed scoring this one, Kyle

Speaking of prices these days, did you see this 6005’s hammer price???!!!

·
Special Member
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Speaking of prices these days, did you see this 6005’s hammer price???!!!

Thanks for sharing . . . Yikes . . . looks like a good honest True Pogue but IMO big $$$ for needing so much . . . watch needs a complete overhaul . . . new crystal, new gaskets, new bracelet, and movement service . . . . Yikes . . . where is this going . . .

·
Special Member
3,953 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: bigbluekyle
1 - 20 of 23 Posts