The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this done for Jonas (finally).Hope you think it looks good mate!!

Thought I'd post something work related whilst I have a moment. When things settle I hope to do more threads of work done. Sorry no before pic, however if you imagine the lume had that slightly grubby look, dirty creamy look, but not too bad. I think it looks pretty cool now, though! Removal took time using a sharp driver but then rubbed with a very sharp piece of pegwood to leave the finish of the plots intact.

Then with a thin layer left to dry I added a thicker layer with a slightly difference mixture.

Here a shot of it charged for 5 seconds or so.

Pics might be too big so I'll stick an h before the .jpg if they are. Let me know.

Will update with the final watch. Jonas if you have an original pic that would be good?
I'm **** at lume shot as only using my S8 and it isn't as easy as a normal pic. Need Thomas for those.

·
Premium Member
9,285 Posts
looks beautiful - love these threads!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Looks like a new dial! Superb work and thank you!

Here's a "before" pic:

And on the wrist:

Yeah, it was a bit grubby and I think it took away from the beauty of this watch. The hands as well.

Can't wait to see it back together! :grin:

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought about what we said with regards to fully white lume Jonas.. But when mixing I added a tinge of green and a tiny teeny amount of yellow to cream it.

Here it is fully dried this morning and in natural light.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Really great work. Looking for a black Bullhead of this kind of quality at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts