The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had contact with Bry lately,been trying for a week to contact him,paid him to BB some buckles but can't get an answer,v unusual as he's normally very quick to respond????

·
Registered
25 Posts
i don't want to spoil the party but our friend? has had a seiko of mine since september 2011 for a relume which i paid for upfront.i'm now sick of emailing him and getting broken promises.

i've emailed him today and really don't know where to go from here if he doesn't reply honestly or send my damn watch back.

has any other forum member got a way of getting work back from him? :'(

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well,if he doesn't reply to me soon,return my money or the items,i'll have to pay him a visit to collect i guess.......

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I have had dealings with him in the past and because of his conduct will never send him another watch.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello,
I'm a new member on here but I'm a longstanding member on TWF, I bought a watch case off him last year and wouldn't deal with him again to be honest due to his "description" of the case being a bit optimistic to say the least!

O

·
0 Posts
My solicitor was supposed to send me an invoice for a house purchase last week and after 4 days of waiting I phoned to complain. She had sent the email as requested and I haven't recieved it. The completion was delayed a week because of this and the moal of the story is that emails are not an infalable method of communication.

Bry has done work for me before to a satisfactory standard and currently has two watches of mine. All watchmakers seem to take their time in my experience, however good or bad.

And we all know this is not the place to tarnish a members reputation?

OtherJohnUK

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bry sent me the parts this week,all satisfactory.
Just a bit unnerving when contact can't be made,but i understand the reasons for this....

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
bparker170 said:
Bry sent me the parts this week,all satisfactory.
Just a bit unnerving when contact can't be made,but i understand the reasons for this....

so can we close this thread now that all is OK afterall?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts