The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I usually surf reddit when I need a bit of break from all things WIS. Came across a reddit post about Guy/bro codes. Got me wondering what are some of the bro/guy codes when it comes to watches?

I'll start with :

-Don't bid on the same auction as your watch buddy

Let's get this rolling!

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Gift a watch to a good buddy if you can possibly afford it. As a watch gift recipient, it's an awesome feeling and solidifies the friendship even more!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Gift a watch to a good buddy if you can possibly afford it. As a watch gift recipient, it's an awesome feeling and solidifies the friendship even more!

KK Totally agree👏👏👏

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
OR, cheaper than a watch, if your bro is a Tapatalk user you can gift a free one month VIP pass which removes all ads. Spread the love! Hit the Gift button below one of their posts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Even if YOU don't like someone's watch, compliment it if they are gushing over it. There's no need to go on about how you think someone has the ugliest watch in existence. That watch might mean the world to the person who owns it.

·
Premium Member
9,090 Posts
always declare AM parts on a watch and if not sure but you suspect, make full disclosure.

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Always share a great deal...for sure
Help out if you can... that is a given
Think of others before self....absolutely and always
Always help a brother/sister in need...priceless
Be there to listen when needed...always
Honestly no matter what.... yes please
Show God in all you do...a must
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here another: honour the gentleman's agreement. If you made a deal for a set amount, it's as good as sold. Even if you later get a better offer someplace else.

·
Registered
34 Posts
So I usually surf reddit when I need a bit of break from all things WIS. Came across a reddit post about Guy/bro codes. Got me wondering what are some of the bro/guy codes when it comes to watches?

I'll start with :

-Don't bid on the same auction as your watch buddy

Let's get this rolling!

A good one is don't be a two-faced *******. Talking **** behind someone's back while, at the same time, speaking directly to them respectfully, is nasty. Anyone who does that is just absolutely untrustworthy, and in the WIS world, trust is everything.

·
Registered
269 Posts

I can speak for this. When I was deployed, a member here sent me a few watches and other snacks and goodies for my team. I was highly thankful. That really meant the world to me. Years later, I paid it forward and gave those watches to other people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts