The Watch Site banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here buy Brand New Watches and will not buy used ? Let's hear your story...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I buy both...it's just a question of availability and condition :)

I'm not a patient WIS as you can guess so if a watch I like isn't available used in good condition then I have to buy it new :)

Sent from my wooden drums using Tupperware

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
I think its a nice one if one can get it

ever since I joined here I have never got a brand new watch,
all have been used as was said. But when I got my all original SNAD08 .... 7T62-0JR0 ( Cost new on the box sticker ..... $525.00 ), from the original owner She said her Husband wore it ..... ( Three times ) and then
boxed it then went and bought a Rolex to use. This is the only really new watch I have had in some time.
Being always busy I did not need a very pricy watch to use. But if I had come across one like this I might get it if it was just to use casually. But I am not a guy of contending Luxury now, but it is a fine quality watch to have if one really wants to drop that kind of cash.
But all in all I like looking at beautiful watchs like them.
JMO to what is said.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I buy both but buying used is more fun because of the unknowns. Its a blast when you score a great watch and well not so much when you get a lemon but thats what adds the excitment

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm a vintage kind of bloke but bought a new Sumo a couple of years ago. Very happy! But I still mostly wear pre-1990, that's sort of my cut-off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.