The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help with this one......

Will a bracelet for an SKX directly fit a 7548? Obviously it's the end link 'shape fitment' that's the question in my mind, both being 22mm lugs.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I haven't tried with solid endlinks, but stock endlinks from the skx line seem to fit my 6309-729x cases fine. Since the 7548 has the same case you should be good.

·
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks gents :)

Noah.....I remember now that you've shown me that picture again......jeez my memory is absolutely awful these days!

Suggest the mods change my status from 'Senior' to 'Senile' :57:

·
Registered
94 Posts
SKX bracelets fit very nicely on the 7548 case. Same curvature between the 22mm lugs.

Seiko Jubilee made for the SKX175 on the two 7548's below. I also have a 7548 (not shown) on an SKX president style bracelet made for the discontinued bullet divers that fits perfectly as well.

·
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SKX bracelets fit very nicely on the 7548 case. Same curvature between the 22mm lugs.

Seiko Jubilee made for the SKX175 on the two 7548's below. I also have a 7548 (not shown) on an SKX president style bracelet made for the discontinued bullet divers that fits perfectly as well.
Thanks for the pics :)

Could you possibly post one of the 'president' if you get the chance? I would be very interested to see how that looks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts