The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me.

I am a proud owner of limited edition Citizen AT8030-00E. It is supplied with a rubber wristband. Although I like that one, I'd like to obtain the original Citizen steel bracelet. Unfortunatelly, I tried contacting Citizen support, and they've told me that Citizen doesn't offer fitting bracelet for this model. I find this very strange, as I believe bracelets for similar models should fit without problems, for instance - bracelet for AT8010-58E.

Please, let me know if you have an answer to my question.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Pictures would be helpful

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunatelly, I can't post links or images, because I have less than 5 posts on this forum. :(

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
oops forgot about that bit.. sorry

Here's a pic from google - is this it?

If Citizen say they don't do one then you're pretty much down to trial and error to find one from another watch that fits.

Maybe you could go to a big Citizen retailer and try and find a similar watch that does have a bracelet and hold the 2 together to see how close they are?

Having googled it it looks like a reasonably standard size/shape so you could get lucky....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, that is my watch exactly. Problem is that this watch has never been sold in Serbia, and when I asked the retailer if we could try some bracelets, they told me it's impossible because they have to order some. Citizen bracelets seem to be very good quality, so people don't usually replace them.

I am pretty sure that some 23mm bracelet with appropriate lug shape should fit without problems.

·
Researcher
5,030 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, all of these seem to be made with exactly the same case. I'll try to find AT8010-58E bracelet and give it a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts