The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first Sammy the other day (orange) and it came with the rubber strap. I'm more of a bracelet kind of a guy & have it on a Watchadoo at the moment. What are my choices for this one? I really don't want a Ti bracelet (prefer the weight & HATE the scratches!). I suppose I could source a steel one, but will the end links fit? Thanks for any advice/help! (Picture from previous owner - my photo skills aren't anywhere near as good!)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Howdy snowback,

I would check the sales forums, and perhaps the Asian Watch Forum, for a seller refered to as yobokies (Harold). He has been a fairly consistent supplier of the Samurai bracelets. Maybe that new-fangled Google thang can help you find yobokies! ;)

And he is a consistently great vendor, I just meant that he doesn't *always* have the bracelets in stock! :D

- Thomas "MotoWatch"

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have used Harold before for a couple of things (Sawtooth bracelet for one) & he is top notch. I was looking to see if there were any other ideas for the Sammy as I have only seen the rubber strap & the bracelet.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
snowback said:
I just got my first Sammy the other day (orange) and it came with the rubber strap. I'm more of a bracelet kind of a guy & have it on a Watchadoo at the moment. What are my choices for this one? I really don't want a Ti bracelet (prefer the weight & HATE the scratches!). I suppose I could source a steel one, but will the end links fit? Thanks for any advice/help! (Picture from previous owner - my photo skills aren't anywhere near as good!)

[/quote]

There's a good chance the steel bracelet will fit. Can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
547 Posts
snowback said:
I just got my first Sammy the other day (orange) and it came with the rubber strap.
Hey Snowback, I've got that same watch coming, should be here in the next day or two. I sold a black Ti Sammie two weeks ago to raise the funds to buy it, and my black Sammie had the Ti bracelet. I don't know if I could make myself get used to the difference in color between Ti and steel. If it doesn't bother you then by all means get the steel bracelet. For me, I'm going with a carbon fiber look strap. This pic by Michael Sandler at TZ has me hooked...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts