The Watch Site banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Advice please.
I have an Orange Monster head and am currently looking for a chunky metal bracelet. Just wondering what others have found works well, is strong and solid, and of course looks good. Not necessarily metal either, any information would be appreciated including where you purchased it. I have seen what a few members are using, like Maratac, solid link pilot, etc.

Thanks,
Curt

·
Registered
10 Posts
What are the differences between the Watchadoo and the Anvil? I bought my Watchadoo before the Anvil came out, but I'm a big fan of Harold's stuff. I don't know that I've ever read a head-to-head comparison of the two...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Doug507 said:
What are the differences between the Watchadoo and the Anvil? I bought my Watchadoo before the Anvil came out, but I'm a big fan of Harold's stuff. I don't know that I've ever read a head-to-head comparison of the two...
There are a couple advantages to Harold's Anvil. Each link is removable, it can be purchased with the 4 micro-adjustment clasp, it comes on a Seiko stamped clasp...

I think that's about it. In terms of size and heft, the two are nearly identical.

As for the OP, I personally think the Anvil is the way to go. In terms of rubber, I really think the Marine Master strap looks awesome, but I don't know if you want to shell out $40 for a rubber strap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts