The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!
I'm a new user of this forum and I already have a question for you.
I'm looking for an original box for Seiko 6139 but I haven't found nothing on ebay.
Where can I find it?
Can you help me?
Thank's

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
A little impatient no?

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
I'm not impatient. I want only information about possible places for purchasing it.
No, obviously not - just seeking instantaneous gratification.
I want, I want.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Hello everybody!
I'm a new user of this forum and I already have a question for you.
I'm looking for an original box for Seiko 6139 but I haven't found nothing on ebay.
Where can I find it?
Can you help me?
Thank's
Your first post and introduction is an impatient request? Don't be surprised no one is rushing to offer a response.

Rob

·
Special Member
4,786 Posts
I bought a lot of four seiko watches and along came a box, outer box, an instruction manual, and a warranty booklet, but nothing corresponds to anything on the lot.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Your going to have to play the waiting game. I've been looking for a 6139-6000 series box for about 4 months now. The only one I have seen was with the watch and that made £900GBP about $1500. They are super hard to find. It also depends on what model of 6139 your looking for a box for.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your going to have to play the waiting game. I've been looking for a 6139-6000 series box for about 4 months now. The only one I have seen was with the watch and that made £900GBP about $1500. They are super hard to find. It also depends on what model of 6139 your looking for a box for.
Thank's for answer. I have a Seiko 6139-6005.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Try here….the Bay and here……….161370196093
hmm I'm a bit doubtful about that box being for anything other than a speedtimer. Take a look at mine....

Same box on my NOS watch (I know I know ex NOS but hey ho)....

The box I saw a NOS Proof dial 6139-6000 come in was a blue and white box where the watch laid on its side inside the box. It did also have a outer box. They sell for serious money and a total waste of your dosh if you ask me. I'd just keep a eye out for a nice 80's Seiko box if it's to keep. If it's too sell the watch as NOS then shame on you!! Let me put it this way. You can likely buy 1 or two Pogues (6139-6000's) for the price of a box! That's just insaine.

·
Registered
657 Posts
It might just be a case of semantics, but isn't a true "Pogue" a 6139-6002 with yellow dial and yellow chapter ring?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
It might just be a case of semantics, but isn't a true "Pogue" a 6139-6002 with yellow dial and yellow chapter ring?
Colonel Pogues watch was a 72 yellow 'T' dial with faded chapter ring if you want to be super accurate. There is 'no' true Pogue I guess apart from that one watch but it's $8000+ if you want to own it :grin: It's just a nickname like Pepsi that seems to have wormed it's way across. The true name I guess is 6139-6002 which doesn't have the same ring to it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Colonel Pogues watch was a 72 yellow 'T' dial with faded chapter ring if you want to be super accurate. There is 'no' true Pogue I guess apart from that one watch but it's $8000+ if you want to own it :grin: It's just a nickname like Pepsi that seems to have wormed it's way across. The true name I guess is 6139-6002 which doesn't have the same ring to it :rolleyes:

It won't have been faded when he wore it in space, surely.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank's for your answers.
It's very difficult the research.
I will continue to look on eBay and I hope to find it.
Is this the original box for Seiko 6139?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts