The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this watch about 7 years ago, kept it for a couple of years and then sold it to a mate. I caught up with him again recently and asked if he still had the watch. Long story short I bought it back, mainly because I loved the "beads of rice" bracelet. This is a Chinese fashion watch, but it has performed faultlessly for 7 years, only had a couple of battery changes. For what I paid the quality equals that of watches that cost 5 times as much.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
it's a nice watch, i have watches that cost a few quid but i would say most were reasonable,cheap even, some of them are worthless to people, but if i bought them then they are what i like to look at,so no matter what the cost/make if i like the look i will buy and i have a varied taste :57: :57: , i would probably be hunted down if i were to post pics of some of what has graced my wrist :-[

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sold my tuna, should have never done it. Now in the market for another. Now I gotta sell the echo-Zilla ti, any takers.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wiski2k said:
Sold my tuna, should have never done it. Now in the market for another. Now I gotta sell the echo-Zilla ti, any takers.
Someone on the main forum is looking for one. I suggest you contact him via a PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts