The Watch Site banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
I noticed that Borel's site has the movement ring and rotating ring part numbers transposed - I wonder if they have them in stock? (they will sell, if you set up an account). It might be worth a phone call?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My assumption is a customer contacting them out of the blue to create an account isn't going to do it. Otherwise, why have a statement talking about not dealing with end consumers on their webpage. Hoping someone out here is a registered customer of theirs.

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
My assumption is a customer contacting them out of the blue to create an account isn't going to do it. Otherwise, why have a statement talking about not dealing with end consumers on their webpage. Hoping someone out here is a registered customer of theirs.
Many people here, including myself, have had accounts with them in the near past (until their website update), it was only necessary to create an account online.
I don't think they'll entertain email parts enquiries, unless they're substantial orders - time is money , if you'll excuse the pun.
Someone may well have an account, and be able to help you out when they're putting in an order - maybe an ask on the main forum would be better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.