The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup - looks like the UK market is finally on the verge of perhaps catching up with the rest of the World.

H.Samuel now have their first Prospex model.

This is of big significance to us in the UK - obviously - like all other Seikos here they will be massively overpriced - but at least they are here

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
I saw a black BFK in H Samuel a year or two ago going for just under £400, at the time Creation were selling them for £130 delivered. I expect a MM would be in Rolex teritory:biggrin:

As an aside when the jewelers lost my 6138-0011 in the post they offered me anything of equal value from the Seiko catalogue in compensation. I had to decline as they would not believe me when I told them the prices I could get the watches for.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
At least us UK guys will be able go into Samuel's and see some of the good stuff in the flesh.
As Mike points out above, the prices are probably gonna be silly though.

I remember when they had the Spork and it was priced at £245 ( near enough $400) when the usual suspects had them for $200 or so.
( Wish they still had Sporks for $400...sigh )

Kind Regards

Graham

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I saw a black BFK in H Samuel a year or two ago going for just under £400, at the time Creation were selling them for £130 delivered. I expect a MM would be in Rolex teritory:biggrin:.
Last year in the Isle of Man I got talking to a guy who lived there, he noticed my Tuna and was asking questions, he then showed me the BFK he was wearing, he was very proud of it, I nearly passed out when he told me it cost £600 and he didn't even bat an eye. :eek:hmy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts