The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The BFK is already a few years old, but it is gaining popularity here.

Maybe because taking the owl-hands off so it looks more like a "real" diver :p :

·
Registered
386 Posts
I was calling mine Kinetzilla for more than 6 monhs before finding about the BFK nick - which honestly I find totally uninspiring ...

·
Registered
862 Posts

I had mine delivered a few weeks back from Japan because I became obsessed with having one with the word Scuba on the dial. It came in a nice prospex box with all the excitement that goes with it... Was fun. :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
robbie409 said:
Ik also don't like Big Feaking' Kinetic, because it's so relative....

[/quote]

Hey Rob.....what model hands did you use in the black one version? It looks awesome! As I have a black one myself, I am interested in finding this out....T.I.A., brother. 8)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I used the SKJ-hands,a nd a second sweep from an automatic I had lying.

Next one will get the hands of a Sawtooth :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
robbie409 said:
I used the SKJ-hands,a nd a second sweep from an automatic I had lying.

Next one will get the hands of a Sawtooth :)
Thanx, man! 8)

And what do you think about the SKA383 hands? I have this one also, and I love the hands on that one. If I'm not mistaken, this is called "Cesar". The yellow version has blackened contour hands, which could fit even nicer the black BFK. What's your opinion?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mmm

I had them in first, but I changed them.
Chrome on the indexes, and a different lume-color.
Hour hand is also a little bit too long, you need to bend it a bit to go over the index on 6, 9 and 12.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
robbie409 said:
mmm

I had them in first, but I changed them.
Chrome on the indexes, and a different lume-color.
Hour hand is also a little bit too long, you need to bend it a bit to go over the index on 6, 9 and 12.
[/quote]

Thank you Rob!
Now I'm curious to see the sawtooth set of hands on the BFK.... although I'm not so sure about the seconds hand with the red tip.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts