The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, guys.

I need a 7002 bezel click spring, the one which pushes out the bezel click ball. I read somewhere in the old forum that the spring can be taken from a spring bar. The question is: Regular spring bar or fat spring bar? What length is more suitable and does not require further trimming (18mm, 20mm, 22mm)? Thanks in advanced.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Would imagine fat spring bar it too fat, just use a regular spring bar and yes it is a matter of trimming it down to the correct length trial and error.

·
Registered
221 Posts
nikidasi said:
Hello, guys.

I need a 7002 bezel click spring, the one which pushes out the bezel click ball. I read somewhere in the old forum that the spring can be taken from a spring bar. The question is: Regular spring bar or fat spring bar? What length is more suitable and does not require further trimming (18mm, 20mm, 22mm)? Thanks in advanced.

I'm sorry for going OT, I can't help you with this. Just wanted to let you know that I love your avatar. It's pretty cool (mine's a little cooler though ;D )
I tried to get a decent photo of the wave a dozen times, but it just wouldn't work... I suck with cameras.

·
Registered
292 Posts
nikidasi said:
Hello, guys.

PM me your contact details. I can let you have a click spring.
Kind regards
Dave

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Geran and Tiger. Sebastian, I can send you the original picture of the wave if you want. ;D

DaveS said:
PM me your contact details. I can let you have a click spring.
Kind regards
Dave
PM sent. Thanks a lot, Dave. We don't know each other but you kindly helped me. I am deeply touched by this.

·
Registered
221 Posts
nikidasi said:
Thanks Geran and Tiger. Sebastian, I can send you the original picture of the wave if you want. ;D

That would be great! Terima Kasih :)
Seems like the caseback of a 6309, with that frosted background?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts