The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In first place I paste two account you have to avoid in any forum, due to it's a fake account belonging to someone who hijack the our mate businesseverywhere and he will try to scam you.

MAIL ACCOUNT: [email protected]
PAYPAL: [email protected]

I would like to talk about my disastrous experience:
Few days ago, this person start a new thread where he offered a Seiko SBDX017 with a price of 1605$, yes... too good to be true, however I have been disconnected of forums few years and I think my intuition is dropped, maybe illusion blinded me. I took the bait, I have made deals with the real businesseverywhere in the past and remembered him like a very good seller, didn't have his old mail account, because I changed my own. At the beginning everything sounded like "normal" until I paid, then He didn't answer my mails anymore.

I know there were some issues were not a good sign, I don't know but I think I couldn't be able to detect it. To sum up, I have been waiting and saving money to buy a MM300 several years, I have sold almost all my watches, and I made the worse mistake in all my experience in watches. Maybe it is a definite fact to abandon my favorite hobby, I'm not angry only for the money but because the fact of not have my desired watch.

I'm just starting this thread to warn the other members, NOT BE AS STUPID AS ME, he scammed to me like a kid. If you see this fucking ******* in another forum, be careful.

Sorry for my English, I know I should improve it, but I hope you understand the main message.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
That sucks, you need to follow this up with law enforcement.
Did you contact Bloomfield College in New Jersey? Home

·
Registered
137 Posts
So sorry to hear. I would 1st file with paypal they usually side with the buyer, good luck. The suggestion above is also a very good one since he used a non random email, he could be a student or faculty or employee of the college.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So sorry to hear. I would 1st file with paypal they usually side with the buyer, good luck. The suggestion above is also a very good one since he used a non random email, he could be a student or faculty or employee of the college.
Thanks Vince.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am so sorry to hear your experience. Please take it up with paypal first. Fingers crossed for you, and keep us posted here on the forum as to the outcome.

All the best,

Neel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts