The Watch Site banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I don't recollect the SCWF having a watchmaker moderator in the last couple of years apart from Noah ? gentleman or not a name would be good ?
oh, this goes back a ways, and i really have no interest in hurting anybody,
when people behave badly, they are hurting already. i was just trying to
say that when money and watches and services are being exchanged,
people are inevitably going to be ripped off, it just comes with the territory.

the person i had a problem with had some really bad press out there,
and sadly, i chose to disregard it. so my bad too, in that i saw warnings.

i wish i had ever dealt with noah....he created so many watches that
i'd love to even just get a good look at.

edit: i also want to say, the person who ripped me off is no longer accepting
work, and he might want to make amends one day. there's no danger of
anyone else being abused as i was, and there was an internet friendship
involved, so there was misplaced trust on my part. i see the part i played,
is what i'm saying. sometimes mistakes are tuition in the school of life.

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Dear Guy
Thanks for your answer and for your upgrade, I think i was wrong about the ref. that’s true , but I think I mentioned that they was nos only and not from the original packaging... to be honest, I don’t remember very well, anyway thanks again for your help Guy.
Ivano
To be fair I would hope this is all not true Ivano and so I hope you guys can sort it out somehow. I will say I was a little worried with our transactions back then but they went okay in the end, and so with that in mind maybe if there is anything to be honest about, put it to bed privately with Meynard would be best. Funnily enough I also know Meynard from a special purchase years ago so...just to say both of you can sort it out I'm sure... do what is right for both of you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there. I'm the second buyer mention throughout the post. I don't think any of you know me, I'm a private collector for years, rarely ever participate in forums - I came across Meynard post and decided to add my story as ivano clearly said he cannot help me.
There is no reason for me to come out and say these about Ivano Bancale except what happened is 100% true, we both got scammed by Ivano Bancale. I believe watch collecting community is very small, I don't want this to happen to anyone else.. This has to stop. Ivano if you reading this, you know what you did is totally wrong, to think someone can getaway with it as a reason is obsurd..your previous positive feedbacks doesn't give you the right to scam buyers.
I truly am disappointed it came from you, a complete mis-use of trust to say the least. over the past 20 years I had my fair share of fortune buying and mishaps from 2 scammers(one other incident) .. What really shocked me the most was the fact it came from you...
Now all we want you to do is the right-thing....(I know very well you won't..)
I hope it was only just the two of us, and no more..
Those who want to see photos and evidence see the attached Watchuseek below
https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/beware-ivano-bancale-overtime78-japan-next-ramonerokiter-jimmyokten78-more-ebay-4928973.html

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
oh, this goes back a ways, and i really have no interest in hurting anybody,
when people behave badly, they are hurting already. i was just trying to
say that when money and watches and services are being exchanged,
people are inevitably going to be ripped off, it just comes with the territory.

the person i had a problem with had some really bad press out there,
and sadly, i chose to disregard it. so my bad too, in that i saw warnings.

i wish i had ever dealt with noah....he created so many watches that
i'd love to even just get a good look at.

edit: i also want to say, the person who ripped me off is no longer accepting
work, and he might want to make amends one day. there's no danger of
anyone else being abused as i was, and there was an internet friendship
involved, so there was misplaced trust on my part. i see the part i played,
is what i'm saying. sometimes mistakes are tuition in the school of life.
Just for the record and FWIW, Noah was not a moderator on SCWF.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Thanks Guy for your words, to be honest , from my side my friend, I tried to collaborate but some people just prefer to speculate through bed publicly, well, i tried to make everything that was in my hands but...
now, they still with this game and says that the ebay account of Francisco it was banned.. well, you can check yourself my friend.
Anyway good luck to all the seller of this platform, ebay and others.
Cheers,
Ivano Bancale

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Ivano, how do you explain the items sent by 'Francisco' to me and the ones sent by you to Mith? You keep trying to defend both you and your imaginary friend Francisco, but you never addressed the BS items you both sent to us.

Everyone, please see attached images for what I received after 3 months of waiting. This was apparently supposed to be a 6306 scubapro.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Also, the mods of Rolex forum and WUS aren't stupid. They banned you for a reason, and that's because it's obvious you're making dumb aliases that are clearly linked to you. Your overtime78 account has been banned too, and eBay sent me an email specifically saying you're no longer a registered member after your petty attempt to leave a negative feedback on one of my items. Even TransferWise has now flagged your name and bank account, so good luck receiving wires through them.

Mith and I have given you multiple chances to either refund us our money or actually send us the items (I've waited almost 4 months since Feb.), but we've gotten nothing but excuses from you until the bullsh*t items finally arrived.

Anyway, the packages we received were clear evidence you're a fraud.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.