The Watch Site banner

Best new features of the new site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am loving the new forum and it's new features.
I used to go to..other...forums purely for certain functions in the past, but I think SCWF has matched and surpassed the others now.
I can only guess at the amount of work gone in behind the scenes to get a fully fledged 'hit the ground running' site of this size.So congratulations guys, we appreciate it!
So, what are peoples favourite new features on the new site?
Regards
Jem

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was my vote too Harry- although I am loving the review sub forums, and in time will be making use of the 'how to's' and I love browsing the vintage Seiko adverts and catalogues.
Regards
Jem

·
Registered
534 Posts
just changed my profile to have 50 posts showing. This reduced the overall page text smaller..more like the old forum and therefore my eye adjusts easier to the whole page!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Actually I love the whole package!
It's more flexible and I'm used to it from other forums.
But I guess I mostly enjoy, that active threads are bumped and therefore can be really active for days.

Thanks again to all those, who made it happen.

Cheers,

Axel

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
My favorite is the embeded youtube videos. We've got some in the review section and we'll be looking for some more. Just in case you haven't seen this yet, there's one below.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
I don't know that I have a favorite function, but the one I find myself using the most is the view new posts since the last time I looked at a thread. I also love the ability to mark entire sections of the forum as already read.

another feature that I'm loving is the crumb-trail at the top and bottom of every thread. I love being able to jump back to where I want to go without having to navigate through the in between pages.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts