The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Poet Laureate
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Living in Southern California I visit Disneyland with the family a few times a year and I've always thought I should have a watch for the occasion. So my questions: what's the best Mickey Mouse watch Seiko has ever made?
A quick Google search reveals dozens of models. What's your favorite? If you have one, post pics!

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Hi all,

Living in Southern California I visit Disneyland with the family a few times a year and I've always thought I should have a watch for the occasion. So my questions: what's the best Mickey Mouse watch Seiko has ever made?
A quick Google search reveals dozens of models. What's your favorite? If you have one, post pics!
Brad Sir interesting question and although I do not own one or ever had one for that matter but being an old timer on this forum I must admit over the years
I have seen a lot of Seiko MM (Mickey Mouse Or Marine Masters😜)Shown by members with most of the Mickey Mouse Watches being Gold Cased.
I’m also pretty Sure they hold their Value Very well with some hefty Prices being asked for the ones I’ve seen for sale.

My opinion if you want one go for what Version YOU like out of any you see for sale as I don’t you can go wrong with any model.👍⌚

1 - 4 of 4 Posts