The Watch Site banner

Best place to source a bezel insert from?

4K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Selym 
#1 ·
I just changed out the crystal in my Seiko Flightmaster (SND253P) and realized that I really need to replace the bezel insert also. Where's the best place for me to get a replacement from, in the USA?
Thanks!

#2 ·
BobbyMike said:
I just changed out the crystal in my Seiko Flightmaster (SND253P) and realized that I really need to replace the bezel insert also. Where's the best place for me to get a replacement from, in the USA?
Thanks!

BobbyMike,

I've had good luck with Jules Borel. You'll need the movement-case number (7T92-XXXX...it's stamped on the case-back).

Best,
Myles

P.S. Do you know of any good watchmakers in Columbia County or the Capital District?

#3 ·
Selym said:
BobbyMike,

I've had good luck with Jules Borel. You'll need the movement-case number (7T92-XXXX...it's stamped on the case-back).

Best,
Myles

P.S. Do you know of any good watchmakers in Columbia County or the Capital District?
Thanks for the advice, Myles.

I, unfortunately, don't know any watchmakers (of any ilk), anywhere. Sorry :(

#4 ·
BobbyMike said:
Thanks for the advice, Myles.

I, unfortunately, don't know any watchmakers (of any ilk), anywhere. Sorry :(

BobbyMike,

I forgot to mention that you need to register with them before you can search for case parts. Also, since connections to their web site are unencrypted, they will phone you after they receive your order to get your payment information. I already have an account with them, so I can search for you if you give me the movement-case number.

Best,
Myles

#6 ·
Unfortunately I don't see a bezel or bezel listed. You may want to give them a call, as what's listed on their web site isn't 100% accurate. Their number is 1-800-776-6858

You might be able to get the part from Coserv, the service division of Seiko Corporation of America (1-800-722-4452). I'm not sure if they sell to the "public".

There's also Otto Frei and Cas-Ker.

Best,
Myles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.