The Watch Site banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm a newbie here at the site, thanks for such a great resource.
I have inherited a bell matic 4006-6077 that belonged to my father. I am trying to get the watch back in working order. The bracelet that is in the box with the watch is one that I haven't seen much on your website, and I am hoping for an ID as the bracelet is missing one of the end links.
It is 3 cut end link, but the attachment points are rounded rather than flat as I see on many bell magics. Can anyone tell me if this is the original bracelet, and where to obtain new end links? I have searched the forum to no avail.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hello all,

I'm a newbie here at the site, thanks for such a great resource.
I have inherited a bell matic 4006-6077 that belonged to my father. I am trying to get the watch back in working order. The bracelet that is in the box with the watch is one that I haven't seen much on your website, and I am hoping for an ID as the bracelet is missing one of the end links.
It is 3 cut end link, but the attachment points are rounded rather than flat as I see on many bell magics. Can anyone tell me if this is the original bracelet, and where to obtain new end links? I have searched the forum to no avail.

Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forums.

I don't think I've seen a bell with that bracelet. Doing a search for you model# brought up a pic of a 6139 with that bracelet. Maybe it was swapped at some point? Is there a pic of the watch head?

It's been awhile since you posted but maybe you could repost on the bellmatic subforum?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts